Limited Building Access. 5 Patron Capacity.
We're happy to have you back in the library!
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Some things have changed, so here's our plan for making your visit as safe and efficient as possible.
- Masks are requested
- Limit your visit to 1 hour
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if you're not feeling well, or use our curbside service instead
Please limit your visit to 1 hour per day. During that time, feel free to:
- Browse and check out materials
- Pick up holds
- Get a library card
- Get assistance with your account
- Pay library fines
- Request tech help
Public Computer Use
- Public computers are available
- Computer use is limitedto one hour per person per day.
- Be sure to bring your own storage device if needed.
We're Not Quite Ready For:
- In-person programs
- Meeting room reservations
- Reading newspapers
- Donations of books or materials
Spaces Taking a Break:
- Seating area
- Meeting room
Things You Can Do From Home
- Get a library card - call 205-991-1660
- Search the catalog and place holds
- Check out ebooks or stream movies
- Check out our virtual programs for Adults, Teens, and Children